The interactive Teacher - Learning Management Systems and Website Design

Is your website reflective of what is happening in your school in real time?
Does your website allow students, teachers and the school community to interact with eachother?

Many schools now use learning management systems to allow this real time interaction to occur. I have had experience using Ultranet as a tool and designing and managing the public access areas of the online learning environment at Arahoe School. Here I created the design, content and photos.


http://www.arahoe.school.nz/
Check out www.arahoe.school.nz


At Henderson Valley School, I also designed and launched their current website using a design tool powered by Wix. With a background in marketing, I can ensure the content is relevant and your website accurately reflects your brand and becomes a useful tool for teachers, parents and students alike. I manage the whole process  including design, content, photo shoots and launch.

Check out www.hendersonvalley.school.nz